Advertising Business Affairs
Support with artist contracts, TV and radio clearance, VOD and broadcaster relations
Through Jo Woodford Business Affairs, we can support your agency with Copy Central and Radio Clearance Centre (RCC) negotiations, artist and voice-over agreements, VOD and music clearances, thanks to our great relationships with TV Broadcasters, online platforms and other organisations within the advertising industry.
Jo is a highly experienced Business Affairs professional having worked in the world of advertising for over 20 years, helping a diverse range of agencies around London and the UK.
We have worked with clients on many iconic advertising campaigns, but no matter what the size of your campaign or agency is, we have the expertise, knowledge and contacts to help you.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
Business Affairs for agencies and campaigns of any size
- Broadcast clearances Copy Central, RCC, CAA, BBFC
- Video On Demand (VOD) online platform distribution and clearance
- Playout and rotation instructions TV and radio broadcasters
- Broadcast copy delivery UK and international
- Artist contracts and negotiations actors, agents and voice-overs
- Child licences part one and part two applications
- Music Clearances publishers, record companies, artists and agents
- Insurance cover commercial productions
- Ancillary Usage UK and international
Drop us a line to see how we can help you via the form and we’ll be back in touch with you as soon as we can…